Direct Debit is the preferred payment method for over 48% of the UK bill paying population because it provides so many advantages. Direct Debit and standing orders generated over 4 billion transactions from over 100,000 UK businesses of all types during 2003.
Over 15000 organisations across all industry sectors collect their billings by Direct Debit and it accounts for over 60% of all electronic payments. With 75% of the population already using Direct Debit, are you geared up to receive payments this way?
Through efficient use of Direct Debit your business can reduce the failure rate of uncollected bills, resulting in significant cost-savings. Other savings include the elimination of time consuming tasks such as handling mail, checking and banking cheques. It saves on postage, stationery and phone calls which may be incurred in chasing late payments.
Summary of the benefits of using Harlands Group Direct Debit:
• Reduced bank charges.
• More competitive charging than credit and debit cards.
• Flexibility to collect variable amounts on dates to suit you and your customers.
• Reduced credit control and more predictable cash flow.
• Increased customer service and improved client retention
• Potential to receive cleared funds immediately.
• Greater control on the receipt of funds.
• Reduced internal administration costs.
• Harlands Group is a well-established BACS Approved Bureau currently collecting Direct Debit Payments across a wide range of Industries with a range of products to suit any business requirement.
BACS require all companies accredited to become a Bureau provider to pass the most stringent and rigorous tests. You therefore have peace of mind when allowing Harlands Group to collect on your behalf and can also feel comfortable that we will provide you with a reliable and trusted service, bringing a host of benefits:
Collections can be made on your behalf regardless of whether you have your own BACS originator status.
Ours is an entirely flexible service to meet your demands.
Our pricing models assist companies with high volumes, and there are no hidden charges.
There is no expensive account set up charge.
Once accepted by Harlands Group you undergo no further BACS registration process.
Harlands Group aims to take the stress out of the Direct Debit collection and administration process and put your money in your bank reliably and efficiently. We offer a range of services adaptable to your needs.